Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Strengthening My Online Presence...

       I've long considered this my website, but wanted something more to show my stuff online. I answer a lot of emails and craigslist ads with a link, and the problem with a blog is that the 'front page' is whatever was last written, and that's not always, well, good representation. So now, behold the mighty www.benrumback.com! It's a stable outlet for my portfolio and such, and this here blog can continue it's ever useful blogginess! Here's the screengrab - hit the link to check it out in real-time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting it up and running my friend. It looks great! I'm subscribed ;)

Mary said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's all i've got)

Unknown said...

I'm gonna echo these comments here: Your new site looks fantastic. Yep, Blogger does that; it has those limits in interface which impedes its customization options. You can't pin posts like you can on Facebook and even on the much lamented Multiply. Yet these are small pickings compared to a focused online marketing which leads browsers to your blog anyway and increase page hits. That's what it comes down to, yep.

AARCMarketing.com